Don Preston Live!

This note passed to me just now!

Don Preston of our beloved Mothers of Invention is performing October 27th
and 28th (this Wed. and Thurs.) at the

DOWNTOWN PLAYHOUSE
121 S. VIGNES
LA, between 1st and 2nd streets
8 pm.

Oct. 27th it's with ART JARVINEN on METAL PERCUSSION and KEN ROSSER on
ALTERED GUITAR.
On the 28th it's with BUNK GARDNER - woodwinds "THE DON AND BUNK SHOW"
..lots of Zappa material.

Don and Bunk played together at Lumpy Gravy some time ago, with my pals the
Oil Junkys.  What fun!  If I can secure a ride or have a newer car by that
time I'm going, that's fer damn sure.

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)