guitar strings

Hey -

I recently switched to 10's from 11's 'cause my wrist was bothering me
(it's
getting better, I think - thanks again to all who responded).  In the week
or 2
since I switched though, I've broken strings twice.  I NEVER broke 11's
and I'm
not really playing that hard.  My feeling is that D'Addario 10's are really
cheap, since that's what most people play, and they take a bit more care
with
the 11's (or a bit less with the 10's).  I broke a D string on the 10's!

Any thoughts on this?  Anyone have better strings to recommend, or am I
going
to end up back with 11's again?

Thanks,

MT