Oberheim Echoplex

Hello,

I've only just subscribed:

I borrowed a JamMan recently and had a great time, looping voice and percussion and bouzouki as an accompaniment to Vayu Naidu's rendition of the story of The Ramayana.

I decided that I'd like to buy one and discovered that they're no longer made.
I hear that the Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro is loads better anyway.

Anyone out there with any advice on what this here novice looper should look to buy?

And in the meantime,  anyone out there got an Echoplex to sell?

Cheers  - Colin