Re: sequencing external midi expanders

I have that problem too using a computer sequencer. The only solution I
found was to start my entire sequence one measure in keeping the first
bar as a countoff to rest all the instruments. I've bought some midi
files from TwiddlyBits and I've downloaded Midi files from the Net that
all take advantage of MSB and LSB messages and they all seem to start
one measure in.

I think if you do this as well all your problems would go away.

David