Re: vibrato tremolo

The difference in vibrato and tremelo is as follows:
tremelo is the variation in the volume of you sound
vibrato is a variation in the pitch
What peole generally refer to as a tremelo bar should actually be called a
vibrato bar.  Drives me crazy.  something you may want to look into as far
as vibrato goes is DigiTech's wammy pedal.  Not only are there several
(programable) types of vibrato, but there are also a lot of wah's.  Just a
thought.