Re: Two looping questions from a neophyte

uhm... I've seen Vernon Reid and Elliot Sharp in a few different places
(altough not playing together) here in Italy, but sadly I've missed the
Guitar Oblique shows...

where did you play?

just a question: do you use the whole setup more for improvising contexts
or
for structured playing too?

ciao
leo

At 10.13 22/10/99 EDT, you wrote:
>leo,
>> I've never see you live but... how do you play all this stuff??? :)
>
>not so difficult..... the actuality is probably more well-integrated than
it appears 'in text':
>and, i've been doing an awfully good job of
faking-it/knob-tweaking-string-pushing-posing!

>anyway:
>sorry that you missed the Gtr Obliq (vernon reid, elliott sharp, myself)
gigs in italia, this past june:
>i think they were far better than the (very weak) live recording that was
(maybe unfortunately) released.