Re: Two looping questions from a neophyte

tn,
> So, does the "replace the panpot with another send"
> mod leave the channel
> mono (to be later stereoized with the pcm80) or what?
> How's that work?
yeah, that's it: for now.
twas a quick fix, so.....
i left 2 stereo chls & the effects return pannable, w/only 1 pre-fader
send apiece.
compromises, for the sake of smallerising.....

> amplify your oud?
though i much prefer the acoustic oud -i have a cheapie k&k pickup, for
it- i use an electric najarian oud, 'live': amplified through my regular
guitar rig.
best,
dt