Re: Two looping questions from a neophyte

Same here, and since the loopers come back to channel strips, y'can send
one loop to the other looper at will. Just be sure to turn one aux send
down before turning the other up, though, or you'll get a blast of nasty
overload feedback when it goes back into the first device!

Tim

.>I do the same thing for feeding loopers... reach over and turn up an aux
send. All my loopers come back to channel strips instead of aux returns. I
just need that pre fader send option.