Re: Introduction & Headrush Question

At 04:17 PM 10/20/99 EDT, Jprice01@aol.com wrote:
>I got the headrush last friday to replace my jamman and zoom 508
>and i luv it save for the fact that it has knobs.

If I may ask, why would you replace a jamman with a headrush? That seems
like going backwards to me....

>also the headrush is an akai product which is not going to be
>difficult to have replaced or serviced or go out of production
>anytime soon.

You mean like the Akai Remix 16, the cool dj oriented looper they released
few years ago? It seemed to vanish off the face of the earth for quite a
while and now is in some sort of maybe-it-exists-maybe-it-doesn't status.
happens everywhere....

Kim Flint                                408-845-6383
Manager, Board and System Design         kflint@ati.com
ATI Research                             http://www.ati.com