UK Headrush? /

>Has anyone in UK seen an Akai Headrush?
>
>Andy Butler
Yes. I probably had one of the first back in July after a very long wait, (it had been on order since February.) I purchased mine through a local music store - Soundpad, in Torquay - for 139 UK Pounds. Worth every penny too.

I've been away from the list for a little while due to the recent birth of my first daughter, Sabrina Helen. During this time-out I finally got around to uploading my first website. The URL is http://www.waterleat.demon.co.uk if any of you Loopers would care to check it out. I don't yet have audio clips, but these will be added soon...

Re - Loopers Delight CD Volume 1. If in doubt, buy it! I picked up a copy shortly after the re-pressing and it's hardly been out of my player since.

Regards,

--
Lee Fletcher