I'm Moving!!!!!

now the only thing to do is find an apartment and gather boxes.  (where
can I get them in bulk around here?)

dear friends,

I've made the committment to find another living space.  There is no
current pressure to do so, so i'm putting out the appropriate feelers.
I request that you keep me in mind if you become aware of spaces in
manhattan, brooklyn, washington heights, east village, long island city,
really, no possibility is closed to me.   with regard to specifics i'm
looking for what everybody looks for, the most space for the least
amount of money.  go figure.  My budget is only somewhat flexible.
thank you for your consideration, and your friendship. if it starts to
come down to the wire, i'll probably start offering door prizes, but for
now, my request is only based on your generosity and our relationship,

thanks,  and hope you are well

todd reynolds

please resist feeling obligated to respond if you have no information.
the last thing i intend is to use up more valuable email time for you...

begin:vcard
n:Reynolds;Todd
tel;cell:917 861-1755
tel;fax:419 781-5502