Re: hey it can hurt

At 8:16 PM -0700 10/13/99, Jax1723@aol.com wrote:

<the lamest hoax in history deleted>

Were you not paying attention when I flamed somebody last week for posting
bullshit hoaxes to the list? You have to be a complete moron to believe
this one, plus you ruined another digest by leaving all the headers in it.
Thanks for letting us see all the other morons who forwarded it before you.

Since my judgement is currently clouded by the nice glass of Glenlivet I
had at Spat's a little while ago, I'm going to do something I threatened
last week but I've never done: ban you from posting. You clearly can't be
trusted with this responsibility.

I may or may not change my mind in the morning.

kim