Re: No electricity?

>and practicing tabla ever since I discovered an Indian classical music
>school in my area a couple of months ago, so the loss of electricity
>wouldn't affect me at all. :)
>
>Cheers,
>Paolo

I doubt it. You never record?
Can you play shows without amplifying?

But there are positive aspects: If someone wants to dance, he needs to call
a musician.
Didnt you ever go through the embarassing experience that someone politely
asked you to stop playing because he (or often: the public) prefered to
listen to a CD?

Without electronic media, you are not confronted with the best of the world
that does what you do, but better. People are happy that you do it as good
as you can.

Tom Lambrecht sees it coming on us:
>I just need a big enough solar panel to replace the wall wart on my
>Waldorf
>4-pole and PDS 8000 and Pignose and the previously mentioned tub . . .
>
>of course what I should do is trade the Waldorf for a couple cases of
>beans
>and the Pig for a speed loader for the Colt Python    ;)

Yeah... or you could trade the Pig for a pig and educate it to smell solar
mushroms in the Waldorf forest...

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org