Re: No electricity?

"What kind of performance would you create if you had everything you ever
wanted or needed? -Paul"

Interesting question.  I would create sound and lightscapes replete with
certain dramatic spoken and sung words of either great beauty or great
import
(or quite the contrary).  Loops moving through or sustaining certain
sections
with clear (or sometimes ambiguous) emotional content.
                           'Bout what I'm doing now.  ;-)

btw: I've simplified my setup greatly in the last several weeks to the
noticeable improvement of my pieces.  There is no substitute for
simplicity.

                Bill  "Hawkeye"