Re: electricity question

I see a market for a steam-powered, wax cylinder based looper!  Guarenteed
Y2K compliant!  Even better, Y1.9K compliant!  The boiler can be stoked
with
wooden/plastic cases of non-functional electronic gear.

Actually, due to an ice storm a few years ago, I found myself in this
situation.  No problem!  I lit my candles and oil lamp and jammed away on
my
instruments which are all acoustic anyway, except for my keyboard.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com