Re: electricity question

At 10:46 PM -0700 10/10/99, Cornhilio2@aol.com wrote:
>THEN I SHALL TAKE A GUN AND KILL ALL OF YOU TAHT DON THIONK IM AN YTHE
>CHOSSEN ONE SENT TO U BY ACID MY MOTHER AND UR LOVER

I dunno. I'd have thought the looping antichrist would be able to spell
better than this. And have a better grasp of pop culture references. (It's
Cornholio, not cornhilio, dumbass.)

I call your bluff. Come on out here to west oakland and let us see what
your loops are made of. That is, if the local drug gangs and their little
gang war don't getcha first.

Try to remember to take your medication before posting next time.

kim