Re: Looking for Electric Drummers

"Are there ANY electric drummers on the loopers' delight mailing list at
all?"

YEP.  my name is Dave, I live in kentucky USA. I use a Zendrum through a
Alesis dm4 and am currently upgrading to a dm pro(what a total headache to
program this thing). As far as looping i use a boomerang. the sample rate
is
still to low to do live but i keep practicing in hopes of the promised
upgrade. the main thing i work with in regards to looping is laying down a
foundation tract and let it loop. secondly i add percussion. after that i
pick up my strat and start playing. i hope to do this live with both
instruments on. IE we the upgrade comes out. I refuse to use any other
sampler at this time. the boomerang is SO SIMPLE to use i could imagine
trying to use any other machine. as far as not being midi capable that is
just fine with me, who needs that 1960's headache.

postaldave@qx.net