Re: Question of the Week -- when do you NOT loop?

i loop when i have my looping rig with me and i don't when i don't. if i
am
going over to someone's house to jam i usually just bring my gtr and a
small
amp. if i am performing or recording i bring everything. if i am playing
around the house it depends what room i am in. if i am not in my studio i
don't loop because i don't feel like carting around the rack and mixer.
laziness has a lot to do with whether i loop or not. =-) PJ