Ebow

Stephen opened my mind:
>But my favorite jams to date have been acoustic ones.  When in this
>position, I use an Oscar Schmidt 6-string (steel) with an eBow.  Works
>just
>fine, whether the apocolypse has happened or not!

Hey thats right, it works acoustic, too! So the eBow might be my only
electric device in my cable- and electricity free thinkandjamroom, where
resonances are a mayor study anyway!

Could somebody send me one down to Brasil?
I would really apreciate and pay any reasonable price (new or old).

Thanks
Matthias

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org