Re: EDP through the roof

Um... speaking for myself, and I'm unanimous in this, if you guys are
*really* going to start a rape price discussion on selling an Echoplex
could you please take it offlist? Everyone here knows about the idiotic
Ebay sale. Quite a few people tried to lure the second bidder away as
well. If it sold for that so be it but that one sale is *not* the be all
and end all of EDP sales nor should it be. Soon you'll be able to buy
one for less than $900 or so with foot pedal and that whopping extra $25
or so to max the memory out. Until then you can find them easily for
that price or less if you bother to put a few minutes into your search.

If you feel it necessary to sell or buy a unit for three times what it's
worth have the class to do it privately and not flaunt your greed or
ignorance here. Just my $3000.02. I'll shut up now.

> AAarons107@aol.com wrote:
> > Thanks for the message.
> > I just received a message from a guy selling his for 1500. Does your
>edp have the installed memory or expanded?

> Maxed.
> Neil Goldstein

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.