Burning Man anyone?

Hi gang!

Did any of youse attend this years Burning Man festival? A key playing
friend of mine returned and is now raving about all the techo-electronic
music he saw and is trying to get me into his game plan for next year...
While I'm very interested, I was initially very worried about dust and
dirt in very expensive equipment. Also noisy generators etc. I'd love to
discuss all of this as well as the potential for some possible
collaboration at next years event with any of you.

Miko Biffle                                    "Running scared from all
the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com