Re: Boss GT-3 Processor and looping

Yep... basic parallel 1 or 2 voice, as well as intelligent. There's
also a user scale section where you can write 16 (or is it more?) of
your own creations. I've done a couple which weren't that good and
plan to take another stab at it in the near future.

Miko Biffle                                    "Running scared from
all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com

>>> JF Carter <Jim.Carter@bristol.ac.uk> 09/20 4:32 AM >>>

Can any GT-3/-5 users help with some info.?

Do these babies have good old fashioned pitch shifters
as per GX-700, ME-30, ME-8.
The specs. and reviews I've seen mention "harmoniser"
but on the older systems this is used to describe the
"intellegent pitch shifters" ie key related not the
good old fashioned ones that I know and love. There
is something wonderful about playing a stock scale
pattern but having little idea of the key of the resultant
sound until you try and play along with it.
Give me pitch shifters - I ain't moving until I get pitch shifters!

Jim Carter