Re: absolut mess

--- Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org> wrote:

> about every transformer driven machine draws more at
> power up.
> "slow blow" fuses are made for this. Did you get
> those or the quick ones?

Matthias,
What you say is true.

I originally replaced the edp fuse with the same type
(fast blow) and value.  If I recall correctly it was a
1/4 amp.  After blowing 12 of these from 2 different
manufacturers, I went with the next regular size up,
1/2 amp (I think) fast blow and this has worked fine
for months.  Incremental sizes between 1/4 amp and 1/2
amp are available, by mail order, but I did not
experiment with these.

bret