Re: order of pedals

>I'm an acoustic player recently converted to electric with a number of
>in my rep. could use advice from you veterans about the order in which
>might best perform in my setup. also, should i be putting them in my amp's
>effects loop? which ones? why? i'm ignorant. please fill me in, people.
>here they are:
>Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
>Boss Reverb/Delay
>Boss Compression/Sustainer
>Boss Tremelo/Pan
>Electro Harmonix Small Stone
>Digitech Whammy/Wah
>Nobels Preamp/Boost
>Thanks in advance

I'm sure some will have a more practical approach...but I'm for m the
school that says.....EXPERIMENT....who knows what you'll find...

                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12