zoom 2100

after messing with this box for a few weeks and after getting dave myers
pointer to the 6sec (or however long you want it delay)........i can only
say, this box is worth every penny of the $99.00 i paid for it.........so
if
your sittin on a fence about this piece, my advice is, go for
continues to amaze me what can be done now-a-days with all of this stuff,
we
truely are living in an electronic dream-world......michael