New standard tuning scales and arpeggios

Hey - I came up with the idea of tuning my guitar to fifths like a violin almost a year ago. I found out several days later that I wasnt the first to come up with this idea ( grrr!!!! ) but I have never been able to find any scale and arpeggio fingerings anywhere on the internet so I had to figure it out myself. It took me a long time and I think I have some good things for it but I would still be interested in seeing how other people go about fingering this stuff. I wrote out a long list of fingerings for fifth tuning and I can E-mail it to anyone that is interested in seeing how I do it.
Andy Pollow
Pollow@aa.net