Re: boomerang review.

yes, you are still you...if you you get a drunk asshole sober,you still
have
an asshole...if you are an inadequate musician no amount of looping or
effects will hide that fact...at least you might not be an asshole..that's
good...I think this may be to deep for this time of morning,I know it is
for
me...Om and Out