RE: jam man or boomerang

        New to the list, I'm sold on the boomerang for guitar anyway. The
sound quality isn't bad if you run it into a decent amp I've found anyway.
Gosh a combination of both, the boomerang and jamman would be really neat.
only have a boommerang and I really like the thing. I run a balanced line
out (tube sound) from my main tube power amp into an old ADA microtube 200
power amp into 2 2x12's. The sound is really nice.In fact, I'm planning on
adding another boomerang. I fade it in and out via volume pedals.

Denis Taaffe