Re: HOLLAND HOPSON/JAMES KEEPNEWS DUO TO PERFORM IN PEEKSKILL, NY -- 17 Sept 1999

Hi, how are you?

Would you get a load of this: Holland (soprano saxophone/"little
instruments"/electronics) and James (guitar/bass/electronics) are
improvising
music in front of a paying audience once more. Oh, and how they'll pay.
This
time, you'll find them at One Station Plaza, a great cooperative
performance
space located at 38 North Division Street in downtown Peekskill, NY.
Look, just
because Pataki was born there is no reason to take that tone with me,
pal.
Besides, we ran him out on a rail years ago and he's been nursing a
grudge in
nearby Putnam County ever since. But that's not your problem.

Devotees of real-time looping and the implementation of the MAX
programming
environment within live performance may find much to astound and disturb
the
sensibilities. They may, alternatively, not. Regardless, show time is at
9:00 PM
and your contribution of $5 (US) will be gratefully accepted, then and
there.
For directions, contact 914.736.1053. We hope to see you there.

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <