Re: EH16 inflation

damn that i am not in LA.. i'm im new york, but perhaps i could request
additional info?  where might i find the article by dave torn which you
of, and have mike miller and scott henderson made solo records?

todd reynolds

Clifford Novey wrote:

> Eric and others-
> There are two shows this week that are worth mentioning- both feature
> players of an amazing stature.
> Wed night is Scott Henderson, guitar player and front member of Tribal
> he occasionally uses loops but not too much- he has an extroidinary
> like Jimi and Vai all rolled into one-
> Second is Mike Miller- extremely amazing guitar player who incorporates 2
> Jam Man units in a most discreet and tasteful way- he is a super player
> did the tour with the Zappa band filling in FZ's shoes- he has wonderful
> compositions and good dynamics- he also played with Chick Corea who
>Scott H.
> also played with- Mike Miller was responsible for me becoming
>intersested in
> looping along with an article featuring David Torn.
> If any of you are near the LA area you would be well rewarded for the
> also the club is about as big as a very large living room- you could
> the floor pedals if your table is against the "stage" which is maybe 1"
> high.
> All the club info is below- hope to see some of you there!
> LA VÉ LEE, 12514 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, has music, often with a
> or Brazilian bent, and Mediterranean cooking five days a week. Music
> Tues.-Sun., with the band striking up at 9:30 p.m. Full bar. All ages.
> 980-8158.
> Fri.-Sat.—Singer-songwriter Kenny Rankin.
> Tues.—Marco Mendoza & Straight Jacket, with Joey Heredia and Renato Neto.
> Wed.—The Scott Henderson Trio.
> Thurs.—Mike Miller.

Todd Reynolds                                    "paint as you like, and
happy"   -   henry miller
500B Grand St.  11G
New York, NY  10002

212 475-8559  phone