RE: Gibson update

At 8:17 AM -0700 9/4/99, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>> Well, uh...ok, but, uh, maybe if you tell us what all of these funtions
>>are, we can offer helpful and insightful suggestions on how to elegantly
>>implement it...yeah, thats it.
>
>seconded.  let us know, we'll comment and even help with the coding
>(well, that might be hard in practice...)
>
>       /t

We're always open to feedback and suggestions! Most of our new Loop
features come from user ideas, and we work closely with a variety of users
on new ideas and concepts. Feel free to send us a note any time and join
in.

But I'm not going to let any secrets out of the bag, cause that would spoil
all the fun!

kim