Re: EH Space Drums?

Okay, imagine a generic disco song. Do you hear those bulbous sounds that
sound
like quick falling smooth synth drums? It's in the rhythm track. (No,
they're not
in stayin' alive.) That's what the EH Space Drum is. You can change it so
it's a
falling or rising pitch. You can either play it with sticks or run it
through an
outside source (like a drum machine or contact mike on a real drum or
pad). You
can even mount it on a drum set. EH also made a similar product called the
"Panic
Button" that makes higher pitched not as smooth drum sounds of the same
type. Heh
heh, I have both!

matt davignon