reply to K. Douglas Baldwin

"So, postaldave, who was this mystery looper? And where did this excellent
looping take place? I am always eager to hear what's being done in this
format, as are many of the other Loopheads."

I don't know his name, it took place at the newsong music festival in
Kentucky a few weeks ago.
The guy was doing a praise and worship set for a high school event. I have
seen some great musician do great P and W sets but this guy was really
great. I do this type of music myself and hope to create some of the same
sounds that he did. only four more days till i get my 'rang.