Re: OT: Sharp MD 702

thanks for the input Pierre, I researched the best I could and decided on
the Sharp MD recorder. thanks for the tips...sounds like you got a lot of
use out of your MD to me ...4 to 10 hours a day for a year...that's a
lot...
where can I get the IBM mic.? thanks papadave55@hotmail.com      ps (maybe
you should buy another)