From: M T [mailto:ylpunk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 2:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: echoplex

Hey -

The echoplex is back on Zzounds, but for the old (high) price of $579 + 99
the pedal.  Is it time yet for us to resend that list of buyers to Oberheim
see what they have to say?  As of next week August is over, and a previous
message from Kim seemed to assert that they had said they would be shipping
August for a lower price.

as an aside - that ring Stinger sounds pretty hip.  How does it stack up
the EH Microsynth?

PS:  Anyone playing in NYC this weekend?
Do You Yahoo!?