Re: "Cloud loopers"??

I guess a "clown-looper" would be better than a "mime-looper", but both are
instruments in satan's band i'm sure.

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Matt Davignon wrote:

[."Lanpheer, James" wrote:
[.> What the H-E-DoubleHockeySticks is a "cloud looper"?
[.> I don't play guitars, but i can envision what the "sound" might be
[.> but what would make a cloud looper any different from a regular looper?
[.> Many have mentioned them in passing, but with no specifics..  Could a
[.> be a "cloud looper"?
[.> Fill me in on cloud loopers, me wants to know!
[.> Cheers!
[.> Jim Lanpheer
[.Oh, I think it was supposed to be "Clown Looper". That's a tool that
[.clowns repeat what they're doing so you can enjoy their nutty antics
again and