Re: Dangers of Dixieland / Talent

i'm very familiar with my right hand, my left still feels like a stranger,
which feels good.

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 Hawkeye255@aol.com wrote:

[.<< A friend of mine, left handed guitarist playing a right handed guitar
[. upside down (not re-strung, just upside down) was showing me a simple
[. When I made the excuse that I couldn't follow what he was playing
[. because the guitar was upside down he simply turned the guitar
[. over and played it again right-handed. Oh, I hated that. >>
[.That is, I imagine, what you might call "being familiar with your
[.     Hawkeye