RE: Reznor's Folly

I'm not in anyway condoning the behaviour Todd points out to us from Mr T.
Reznor, but life can get very weird when you live on the road for over a
year and experience endless days in motor vehicles getting to the next
clubfull of half-drunk "fans."

The point about CD's is a great one -- they're getting so cheap!

dk