Re: EDP Couch Control-Not Again!

Aside from the disappointment of thinking they were gonna be pictures we
hadn't seen before, I was impressed by the customised Steiny. A friend of
mine once duct-taped a Casio to his Les Paul (it sounded great through his
quarter-acre pedalboard, BTW), but this blows that away!

Anyone else out there using unusually-configured gear, re-positioned
controls, oddball racks, Rube Goldberg loopers? Any strangely evolving rigs
resulting in a higher degree of loop-friendliness? Any incongruous mixes of
high and low tech? Particularly original and/or well laid-out pedalboards
or any cool mods in general?

Tim