Re: More Brook/Gasparyan.

Several years ago ('84, maybe?) I saw John Scofield and Miroslav Vitous in
a small club in Cambridge, Mass. Scofield 's amp was picking up radio
stations so badly he had to stop playing while someone went out to find him
another amp. During the "downtime", Vitous played an AMAZING extended solo,
and they took a break to mingle with the audience. There were no excuses,
there was no whining; when they finally continued the set nobody in the
audience felt "cheated" by the technical difficulties. It was all handled
very professionally and with good humour.

Tim