Re: Live sequencing.

hi

I'm using my new Yamaha RM1x sequencer to play along samplings and loops on
stage....

the unit is really excellent... great for live playing and improvisation...
no other seq has the same features... I've tested a lot of sequencers and
the RM1x is quite unique... you can modify in real time the whole structure
of the song if you need it... I use it often in open improvisation, free
"electronica" jams...

My setup is quite simple: the A3000 sampler is loaded with my own samples
and loops, the RM1x triggers them and I alternate between Stick/bass and
the
buttons/knobs of the unit to play the electronica stuff in real time (cut
off/resonance, heavy processing, muting parts, patterns switching, etc.).

ciao
leo "waiting for its new Warwick Thumb fretless 6 strings" :)