Continuous Control

Thanks for all the controller recomendations Mike, and the MIDI merge
suggestion Kim.  And the synthzone site is really great.  You guys really
like the PCM 10 don't you :-))  It seems like a pretty powerfull MIDI
pedal.
I had no idea it had MIDI inputs as well.  Anybody still have the address
of
that site that details all of its features??  Admitedly I'm stil kind of
holding onto the multi-volume pedal idea (possibly using the 8 input
Rolls),
but I'm REALLY enjoying reading about how others are using CC.  It's
getting
the creative gears turning.  I'll be out of town for a bit, but look
forward
to reading more messages when I return.  Thanks y'all.

Mike