Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Date Index
Thread Index
Author Index
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Volume pedals


I just found that Sound Sculpture (the Switchblade company) has
a device that converts guitar controls and/or volume into MIDI
continuous control messages.  It's called "MidiUp" and you can
find it at:  http://www.soundsculpture.com 

- Larry