Re: Live Real Time Guitar Effects

Hi Jenni,
I'm papa dave in Santa Cruz,Calif.I use a Roland GR 30 guitar synth,and a
Roland GT5 for guitar sounds I also midi thru a roland D50 keyboard and
these sounds.Loop with a echoplex,jamman and boomerang,and vortex thru a
lexicon Lxp 1..It gets to be a bit much at times with all the manuels and
routing but it's a nice problem to have.It's like you can have whatever
sounds you want with the $ to get them.Research at music stores and ask
of questions and play stuff til it rings your bell.Hope that