Re: 145BPM=?milliseconds

I absolutely hated mathematics in school, but now that nobody's making me
do it, I can enjoy it a lot more, especially when it's for a practical
purpose like this one!

Since there are 60,000 ms in a minute, 60k divided by the bpm = ms, and 60k
divided by the ms = bpm! (A 500ms delay would translate to 120bpm, 60bpm =
1000ms, 30bpm = 2000ms, etc.) Wow!

So 145bpm would be 413.7931035ms or thereabouts... Doubling or halving (or
quadrupling or quartering, etc.) the settings would sound good too.

I think I'll go speedread Godel, Escher and Bach now... where's that pocket
protector?

Tim

(ps: I hear the movie "PI" is great, according to several list members,
although I STILL haven't seen it. Maybe if I watch it, I'll get so stoked
I'll calculate the input and output impedences of every instrument, device
and amp in my whole rig so I can finally gain-stage the damned thing...
REAL excitement, I gotta tell ya!