Re: Re: New looping pedal--Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler.

"I can't think of any time in my
30+ years of keeping an eye on musical "toys" that was as filled with
options
and variety as the Golden Age of Signal Processing for Pennies that we're
now
enjoying.
dpc"

This is about the smartest thing I've read here in the last week.

There are INCREDIBLE tools being made available at cheap, cheap, cheap
prices.  Currently THE ROCKTOLOGISTS are testing out the Zoom 3100...three
independent five second loopers, plus all those sicko zoom noises in one
cheap, cheap, cheap little floor pedal.  We are also playing  with POLAR
intedgrated with Digitial Performer 2.6 (hands on report soon to come).
Now
Performer ain't cheap, cheap, cheap, but it's very interesting that this
is
being offered as part of the DP package.  Ram based software loopers that
are
plug and play obviously are going to be offerered over the net as
software.
We love that you can drop and loop now via a powerbook.

Kim and Matthias is it time to go into the .com biz maybe?  Would love to
help you guys get rich by providing feedback on your next piece of
downloadable software.

By the way the LOOPDOCTORS are dead, but have your ears been examined by...
THE ROCKTOLOGISTS?