this list/freedom o'speech

Kim;
bravo...
and ter top it orf, you are one funny guy when ya wanna be!...

p.s. on topic, i got an old tape-echoplex which now has a blown output
transistor or something...
anyone point me out how to fix it?... it's cool sounding and wobbles like
an
old drunk
love & kisses,
Robby Aceto

<< BTW, freedom of speech only applies between a government and the people.
Doesn't have any meaning if there is no government involved, which is the
case for private organizations such as this. However, being a benevolent
yet apathetic dictator, I've granted you all the right to say whatever the
fuck you want, since I don't care to deal with it. But you never know when
I might change my mind, so stay on topic. ;-)