Hardy perennial

I think this question gets asked every so often (If only I'd paid more
attention!), and here goes again; in the event of my going for the
rack-based rig I'll need a midi footcontroller*, preferably something
programmable (which rules out most Digitech products) and preferably
cheaper
than the Ground Control... and recommendations?  In fact, anyone got any
experience of the Boss FC200?  I can get a deal with it and a GX-700, but
can it be set to send messages to a unit _other_ than the GX700 (ie the
JamMan)?

Throwing himself at the mercy of the court,

Mike

*though it just needs to send patch-change info, not CC messages; right,
Kim?  ;b
Mike Hughes, Ph.D.               Tel: (+44) 1483 300800 x2344
Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering,    Fax: (+44) 1483 306039
University of Surrey,            EMail: m.hughes@surrey.ac.uk
Guildford, Surrey, UK    www.surrey.ac.uk/MME/Research/BioMed