RE: 16 second delay

until they reissue (hold down the laughter please) which they've been
promising for something two years or more, it's basically earch for a long
time and then be prepared to pay big bucks . . . i've heard of them going
for anywhere from $1,500-2,000 . . . tho' there was a guy who sold one on
harmony-central not too long ago for $100. a total anomaly tho' . . .

stig