RE: so when do we get the EDP news?/reasons to have boomerang AND EDP

Creative writing aside, I'd like to see the EDP with a SPDIF in/out to dump
a loop to a computer (or another EDP) digitally in real time.  Mmmm,
there's
a couple of other things the current EDP is lacking, but let me think about
it real good first.